Helping you and yours SoarLife with affordable Health care and more. . .
Use Adobe Reader
and fill-in short-form online
EXPERIENCE HELPS ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR OPTIONS
Health Care Insurance For California Exchange Students
* If you are an international student seeking to study in California, please read.
Do not pay the expensive medical insurance provided by your school. SoarLife specialist teamed with Covered California to help smooth your health care and Medi-Cal insurances application process. All specialist are certified by Covered California to ensure the services you receive meet state and federal law.
Our services help you obtain free or low cost health care insurance to meet the college waiver requirement.
* If you have valid Visa status and low or no income, you will probably qualify for free health care insurance through the U.S. Medicaid program also known as Medi-Cal in California.
1. Obtain your student Visa immediately, if you do not have it
2. Complete application and send
3. Send copy of student Visa with application (we cannot complete your application without the Visa)
4. Text/SMS or e-mail a same-day picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send copy of your passport with application
6. Send copy of acceptance letter issued by the school
7. Send the school or local United States address where we can mail your medical insurance card and additional information
8. Provide your Skype address, if different from your e-mail address
9.Again, our services are no cost to you!OurServicesAreFREE .. .
We will send you information within 1 to 3 business days letting you know the health care insurance you qualified for and its cost.
Plan to arrive in the U.S. one to two weeks prior to school start date. 1 to 2 days after arriving you will meet with your health care advisor for identification verification, required for completing application.
After completing your application, you will receive your medical insurance card in 1 to 3 weeks in the mail. Prior to receiving your card, you will receive an Internet link to your health care account, if an e-mail address was provided. The link provides information for completing your school health care insurance waiver.
Complete And Send Your Application And Copies Now!
This website is owned and maintained by SoarLife Insurance Services, LLC (SoarLife), which is solely responsible for its content. This site is not maintained by or affiliated with Covered California, and Covered California bears no responsibility for its content. The e-mail addresses and telephone number that appears throughout this site belong to SoarLife and cannot be used to contact Covered California.